Automobile collisions are one of the most common ways people are injured in our society, and it happens every day. Navigating the difficult circumstances following an automobile accident can be an overwhelming experience. From the scene of the crash to the courtroom, having experienced counsel at your side helps to ensure that you’ll get treated and compensated fairly. We have handled thousands of automobile collision cases involving cars, trucks, motorcycles, bicycles and pedestrians.
Insurance companies and their lawyers are ready to fight your claims. Even your own insurer is looking for ways to minimize and defeat your claims. Let us deal with the insurance companies so you can focus on getting your life back on track. Whether the collision involved a drunk or distracted driver, a hit and run, or simply someone not following the rules of the road, we will find the evidence to prove your case and protect your rights.
Here are a few things you can do as soon as a collision occurs to help protect yourself:
- Take photos of the vehicles (prior to moving them from the scene, if possible)
- Obtain or take photos of the other driver's information (license, registration and insurance card)
- If there are witnesses, get their names and contact information
- Call the police and report the collision
- Seek medical treatment if you are injured
- Call us as soon as possible at (410) 669-0098